“Giving our kids a better place to play and grow”
MISSION – Seeking improvements to the baseball field and facilities to meet the needs of our student athletes.
VOLUNTEERING – Meeting our goals by utilizing the time and energy of dedicated volunteers.
BINGO – Acquiring the crucial funds we need for improvements by managing a weekly bingo game
PAYING IT FORWARD – Past improvements were made with the help of our community, funded by donations of time, money, resources and labor. It is our goal to continue this tradition of “paying it forward”, to ensure that future generations of student-athletes benefit from the efforts of current supporters, just as those who participate today, continue to benefit from past supporters.
Our Field Improvement Goals
- Build bathroom facilities to serve the baseball and softball fields
- COMPLETED FALL 2016 – Move in and rebuild the backstop with matching split face brick, with tension netting
- Add bleacher stadium system with seating for 500 patrons. Seating with chair backs. New seating will improve sight line and bring patrons closer to the action
- Rebuild dugouts with matching split face brick. Leaving option for later addition of attached locker room, bathroom and sink
- COMPLETED FALL 2016 – Build permanent storage sheds attached to dugouts for direct field access
- Field turf the foul area between infield and dugouts
- Replace fencing around bullpen with split face
- Replace safety fencing on side lines with split face
- Create a grand entrance to the stadium
- Create a student-only section between the dugout and indoor facility
- Replace and expand the current concession building adding potable water